11th February 2014
Statistics of this Blog: 2.600 Views, 78 Countries, 20 Comments
In two previous posts
- My Blog Statistics by Country and
- Statistics of this Blog: 1.000 Views, 60 Countries, 10 Likes
I showed the statistics of this blog in September and October last year. The last few weeks I was quite heavily loaded with work, so I couldn't announce that I broke the 2.000 views barrier. Here are the numbers.
Above picture does not show all 78 countries. It is quite interesting that this time the US has clearly outnumbered any other country, even when all european countries are combined. In October 2013 Germany alone had the lead.
Plotting this with gnuplot:
set terminal png set output "outputfile.png" set xdata time set timefmt "%Y/%m" set xrange ["2014/01":"2015:01"] set format x "%b" plot "inputfile" using 1:2 with lines title 'Views per month'
using data entered as
2013/01 24 2013/02 17 2013/03 23 2013/04 28 2013/05 26 2013/06 60 2013/07 64 2013/08 116 2013/09 324 2013/10 328 2013/11 260 2013/12 564 2014/01 735
So far the following posts seem to be the most viewed:
- Malcolm Gladwell: Don’t go to Harvard, go to the Lousy Schools!
- OpenGL Program: Earth with Moon Rotating around Sun
- Programming in Excel VBA Compared To LibreOffice (OpenOffice) Calc
- Gil Kalai on Zhang’s Breakthrough in Number Theory
- How to use TrueType Fonts in xterm or uxterm
- Collected Links
- What Makes a Good Programming Environment?
- Torricelli’s Trumpet: Infinite Surface Area but Finite Volume
- Working with System V IPC queues in Perl and PHP
The relative order of the About-page is a confirmation what was written here: Why About Pages are Essential by timethief.
Where do I get my referrers? By far this is from Google searches, see below.