27th June 2022
Example Theme for Simplified Saaze: J-Pilot
Simplified Saaze is the static site generator, which is used to generate this blog. So far, there was one example theme for Saaze: Saaze Example. This example was, by design, very simple. Now there is another theme, which showcases Simplified Saaze. It's called the J-Pilot theme. You can see it in action here: J-Pilot.
The source code for the J-Pilot theme is here: eklausme/saaze-jpilot. It can be installed with Composer:
composer create-project eklausme/saaze-jpilot
This will install the theme and the static site generator in one step. You still need to follow the steps in Installation, i.e.,
- make yaml extension available for
The theme showcases the following:
- a top-menu with sub-menus
- documentation pages in English and German
- a blog
- bottom shows various social media icons: e-mail, LinkedIn, GitHub, RSS
- the theme has some responsive elements
The content is from here: J-Pilot: Desktop Organizer Software for the Palm Pilot. That site uses Jekyll.